- Improves retention of water and nutrients in soil (highly effective in times of drought or for water conservation).
- Loosens soil particles and improves movements of air and water through soil
- Improves availability and uptake of nutrients from soil
- Improves decomposition and releases of nutrients
- Contains decomposed organic matter that provides food for soil microbes
- Supplies available forms of essential primary, secondary, and micronutrients including: phosphorous, calcium, nitrogen, potassium, sulfur, and iron
- Great for indoor and outdoor use
- Easy to use formula
- Retains soil moisture and nutrients
- Improves overall soil environment quality
- One 5 gallon bucket treats 70 bags of soil!
Rock Phosphate, Feather Meal, Dehydrated Chicken Manure, Worm Castings, Bone Meal, Glacial Rock Dust, Oyster Shell, Green sand, Gypsum, Kelp Meal, Sulfate of Potash, Blood Meal, Elemental Sulfur, and Bat Guano
Soil Amending Ingredients
Directions for Use
Mix 1 cup of Dynamic with 1.5 cubic ft of soil for first application. Then top-dress with 2-3 tbs. every 7 days. For heavier application, mix 2 cups of Dynamic with 1.5 cubic feet of soil and top-dress with 2-4 tbs. every 7 days. Discontinue use four weeks before flower.