DYNAMIC SOIL AMENDER FAQ
DYNAMIC SOIL AMENDER – OUR NEW PRODUCT FOR 2015!
- Derived from: Rock Phosphate, Feather Meal, Dehydrated Chicken Manure, Worm Castings, Bone Meal, Glacial Rock Rust, Oyster Shell, Greensand, Gypsum, Kelp Meal, Sulfate of Potash, Blood MEal, Fish Meal, Elemental sulfur, and Bat Guano.
- Soil Amending: Biochar, and Zeolite.
*Each single ingredient in Dynamic provides dozens of benefits to the plant. When composted together, the benefits of 17 super ingredients are increased exponentially.
In the world of soil amenders, biochar is one of the most sustainable, environmentally friendly, and effective supplements you can add to your soil. Basically, it is charcoal produced from plant matter. It is highly porous and can store water and nutrients and then release it to plants when needed. It stimulates beneficial biology and creates extremely fertile soil conditions.
- Dynamic Soil Amender supplies nutrients that contribute to the overall health and vigor of your plant. including: photosynthesis, root production, respiration, plant development and growth, fruit and flower production, crop quality and yield. Regular use continually feeds soil microbes and supplies your plant with essential, primary, secondary and micronutrients.
- Encourages beneficial biology and soil web diversity
- Porous structure retains water and nutrients and releases them at an optimal rate for plant health.
- Increases resilience to adverse conditions such as heat and drought stress.
- Decreases leaching of nutrients – conserves resources.
- Improves physical soil structure.
- Loosens soil particles and improves movement of air and water
- Remineralizes soil for increased plant health
- Feeds soil microbes
- Promotes Vigorous Roots
- Promotes Vigorous Growth
- Promotes Flowering and Fruiting
- Supports Natural Plant Functions
- Can be used on plants of any size, with all grades of soil
- Improves decomposition and increases availability of nutrients to plants
- Supplies available forms of essential, primary, secondary, and micronutrients.
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor use.
- Crafted in Individual Batches for high quality control
- Concentrated formula – One 5 gallon bucket treats 70 bags of soil
You can use Dynamic at any time during the growing season. Mix in at the time of planting or top-dress on existing plants. For best results, use at the beginning of the growing season to refresh and enrich soil. Top dress periodically for sustained results.
- Add 1 cup of Dynamic Soil Amender to every standard bag of soil (1.5 cubic feet) for initial application.
- For best results: Top-dress throughout growing season with 2-3 tablespoons per bag of soil every 7 days.
- For heavier application, mix 2 cups per 1.5 cu. ft. of growing medium then top-dress with 3-4 Tbs. every 7 days.
- Discontinue use 4 weeks before harvesting flowers or fruits.
- 2 pound silver bag
- 2 gallon bucket
- 5 gallon bucket
- 1 yard tote (173+ gallons of amender)
- Yes. Dynamic has a complete profile of nutrients with a mild NPK of 2-3-2 but can also be incorporated with other nutrients.
*Due to the makeup of this formula, plants will see 100% of the NPK. These nutrients will not be lost through watering.
- Soil growers.
- We recommend the addition of Dynamic to anyone using bagged soil. It make a huge difference in the health of soil and performance of plants.
- Plant customers.
- We recommend the addition of Dynamic to anyone growing plants – adding Dynamic into each planting hole will provide fast & lasting benefits.
- Gardeners of all types can use Dynamic.
- Mix into the soil at time of planting.
- Top-dress onto existing plants – new or mature.
- Add to raised garden beds – OMRI certified ingredients are safe for edible gardens
- Use for indoor growing, the formula is fast releasing, however, it doesn’t force feed plants.
Dynamic Soil Amender is user friendly, easy, and effective.
The results are fast, natural, and sustained with continual usage.
Use Dynamic to create rich soil and vibrant plant health.