Tappin’ Roots Dynamic Soil Amender is a high-potency formula designed to improve the quality of your growing medium and encourage superior plant development. Our formula is specially designed with key ingredients that bring brilliance to plants by rejuvenating vital components that compose the dynamic nature of soil.
Packaged for easy application and convenience, each five- and two-gallon bucket treats a pallet to one and a half pallets of soil. Our 2.5 lb bag is used for smaller applications.
Dynamic Soil Amender can also be used as a full-spectrum plant food throughout a plant’s life cycle.
- Improves retention of water and nutrients in soil (highly effective in times of drought or for water conservation)
- Loosens soil particles and improves movements of air and water through soil
- Improves availability and uptake of nutrients from soil
- Improves decomposition and release of nutrients
- Contains decomposed organic matter that provides food for soil microbes
- Supplies available forms of essential primary, secondary, and micronutrients including: phosphorous, calcium, nitrogen, potassium, sulfur, and iron
- Great for indoor and outdoor use
- Easy to use formula
- Retains soil moisture and nutrients
- Improves overall soil environment quality
Derived From: Rock Phosphate, Feather Meal, Dehydrated Chicken Manure, Worm Castings, Bone Meal, Glacial Rock Dust, Oyster Shell, Green sand, Gypsum, Kelp Meal, Sulfate of Potash, Blood Meal, Elemental Sulfur
Soil Amending Ingredients: Biochar
Directions for Use: Mix 1 cup of Dynamic with 1.5 cubic ft of soil for first application. Then top-dress with 2-3 tbs. every 7 days. For heavier application, mix 2 cups of Dynamic with 1.5 cubic feet of soil and top-dress with 2-4 tbs. every 7 days. Discontinue use four weeks before flower.